From the Wikipedia page 
The Scottish Constitutional Commission is an independent and non-partisan think-tank founded in 2005 by John Drummond, Chris Thomson and Canon Kenyon Wright, formerly of the Scottish Constitutional Convention. The Scottish Constitutional Commission conducts research and advocacy on the establishment of a liberal and democratic Constitution for Scotland based upon the sovereignty of the Scottish people.
It is not to be confused with the Commission on Scottish Devolution (Calman Commission) which is an official commission established by the Scottish Parliament to review devolution.
- Commission on Scottish Devolution
- National Conversation
- Scottish Constitutional Convention
- Constitution for Scotland - see the Wikipedia page 
- Constitution of the United Kingdom - see the Wikipedia page 
- Royal Commission on the Constitution (United Kingdom), also referred to as the Kilbrandon Commission